Open House & Prayer Meetings
We hope all parents will be present for these very important meetings. Open House is a time to get to know your children’s teachers, their routines, and academic expectations, plus have time to pray with other parents. Teachers will share about themselves, goals for the year, procedures in their classes, and other pertinent information for you to best support your child this year. Be sure to stop by the attendance table at the front entrance to get your name tag and be counted so you get your parent participation points.
|Wed 27||Pre-K, K, 1st|
|Fri 29||2nd, 3rd, 4th|
1/2 Day - Friday, Sept. 5
Since our teachers and teacher aides will be leaving for their annual retreat on Friday, Sept 5, vans will be leaving at 12:10pm. Parents must pick up their children by 12:10pm that day!
New Family Connection
All new parents are cordially invited to join us at ECA for a meeting at 7:45a on Thu, Sep 18 to evaluate how the ﬁrst weeks have gone and to give suggestions how ECA can improve the transition process for new families.
You will also evaluate the admissions and registration processes, as well as how well you and your children are adapting to the school.
Reserve P/T Conference Spots
During Open House parents should reserve times for Parent/Teacher Conferences on Thu, Oct 16 from 7:00a to 8:30a and Fri, Oct 17 from 7:00a - 8:30a and from 1:00p - 5:30p. Follow these procedures:
- Look for the charts (Elementary/ MS/HS) in the vending machine hallway.
- Make sure you register the student’s name, NOT the parent’s name.
- Write only one name in each spot in the chart. In other words, you have to find an empty spot to write your student’s name. Do not cross out somebody else’s name.
- Register to speak to at least 2 teachers for each 5th - 12th student, preferably classes where your child may need extra support.
- Make sure you know your child’s teachers’ names before coming to Open House so you can sign up for the right teacher.